Friday, March 18, 2005

Pepsi Vs. Coke

Well I have been, for a long time in favor of Pepsi over Coke. Now ok lets make something clear -- I am not saying that all pepsi products kick the coke counterparts butt. Im Simply saying that given the choice I like the taste of pepsi and vannila pepsi over coke and vannila coke. That being said Pepsi has gone the extra mile in terms of loyalty love. Right now I am downloading my second song off of itunes store that I have gotten free from pepsi and thats pretty freaking cool. I know that downloading music over the net is nothing new but I think its the geek in me that likes the new experiance and trying new ways of doing things and seeing how they work out that has me so entranced by the whole thing. SO I gotta say its pretty cool and its nice to know that its going to be a super good quality version of the song and that their is going to be no glitchyness which is something that is always a possibility with P2P stuff and other ways of acquiring music. SO what did I get with my two pop caps????

ATB - Marakesh
-- ATB is a German Trance artist who does some really great stuff --

Kate Ryan - U R (my love) (Original extended mix)
-- Kate Ryan is from Belgium and has really made a name for herself in the trance world --

Oh my download just finished now comes the best part -- Docking my Ipod so I can listen to my new tracks on my way home!

Well its friday so Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You use P2P sharing??? Oh my gosh!!!

Anonymous said...

what about Jolt cola?

Ruki said...

Ok if Jolt were widely available then it would be in the running but since its soooo hard to find most of the time I did not include it. However it is superior to both pepsi and coke. I wonder if they have Vanilla Jolt???