Friday, March 11, 2005

My Art


This is the extent of my creative ability. ^_^ Posted by Hello

Ok I know this has been up for a number of Days now without any explanation so here goes. First off Im experimenting with different ways to add pics into this blog. The blog I am using suggests using this hello service and well yeah. I went to post the pic and had a entry for the day and it cut that out. It also did not look to me like it posted the picture. SO I gave up and decided to try again some other time. It was not until later that I discovered that the pic had in fact posted. ARgggh. SO anyway....

As stated above thats my creative ability. A friend of mine got a Wacom which is a touch tablet for the pc. He was showing it to me and I asked if I could give it a try. And thats what I drew. Free hand with the pen first time. I thought it was really cute so I had him send it to me. And there it is. I still have no idea why I chose to draw a pig or why I captioned it "eat bacon jacko"

SO perhaps I should quite my job as an engineer and become an artist???? nah I think I will stay where I am. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...seems like there's a recurring pig theme in Lisa's and your thoughts today. Maybe that's why I ordered a salad with bacon bits in it for supper tonight.

Anonymous said...

Suddenly I have an urge for some bacon.