Monday, March 28, 2005

Case of the mondays

Well its monday after a three day holiday and yeah my motivation level is nill at best. My weekend wrap-up consists of two primary things.

1. Gaming
2. Cleaning

However both of these took away from what I would have liked to have been a primary event of the holiday which was

3. Sleep

SO its monday morning im dead tired and Im eating a not so good bluberry muffin and I keep wondering why are their no good dance clubs in the Dayton / Cinci area? I cant be the only person in this whole mega-opolis that wants to go to a solid Dance club that plays good electronic dance music like Trance and IDM. I hear Jillians is good but that its a nightmare to get in and out of. And yeah after an evening of clubbing I dont want to wait an hour to get my car so that I can leave. Sigh -- more and more i'm missing things from Florida.

No comments: