Thursday, March 03, 2005

De-motivated

Thats how I feel today. I am kinda tired (for a change I know) and I just really dont feel like doing anything but crawling back into bed. I think the winters are getting harder on me. During the spring / summer / fall I really just hop out of bed in the morning and am set to go. But in the winter I just want to stay in my nice warm bed and sleep. Sigh. problem is I have TONS to do at work and I have to finish my planning for my class tonight. I was good about starting that early this week but have not finished it so now its crunch time. Gotta get it done. Oh and if you like trance music and who doesnt (dont say anything Jason!) then you have got to check out DJ Doboy. WOW he doesnt actually do anything but mix good trance together into long sets but the stuff he mixes flows sooo well. Lisa and I spent last night playing cards and grooving to Vocal edition 2 and that has got to be one my favs. SO check the net and try to find it -- download it -- and set aside an hour or so to give it a listen b/c you have to hear it all the way through.

Gaming update

PSone
Playing FF VII time so far is 38.5 hours. im on disk two and if you have played FF than this will make sense. Cloud just got the stuffing beat out of him and he and tiffa are in an infirmary in the southern most island. Meanwhile I got Cid and the airship and I am looking for BIG materia. This has got to be the best RPG of all time. BIG Thanks to Sara, Paul, And Sue for getting me a PSOne and FFVII for x-mas it has been awesome! After I finish that I will have to choose between continuing on with ff8 or going to chrono cross and then ff8 then 9. SO many choices!

Xbox
Playing through Fatal Frame 1 again in Nightmare to get the japanese ending instead of the sucky american ending. WOW this game is hard and really creeps me out. I think i am almost done with night 2 of the 3 night nightmare.

Playing Robotech battlecry -- This game is insanely hard. but it has short 10-15 minute levels so its good for a quick game session. Oh by the way im still on mission two -- ITS REALLY FREAKING HARD!

No comments: