Thursday, March 17, 2005

Game update

Quick game update

Finished Fatal Frame -- finally oh my gawsh that was hard. Their is no way I will play it on fatal mode. But I might go back through in normal and whoop up on stuff. Got the original Japanese ending (which was not included in the PS2 version -- suckers) and that ending was much better and much more Japanese which fits much better with the very Japanese story of the game instead of the crappy americanized ending. Think the ring vs. Ringu. Anyway final thoughts on the game. Purely brilliant. Great game Super hard combat and great story.

Time to beat on Nightmare mode was around 7 hours.

FFVII -- 49.5 hours. Still on disk 2 -- just beat ultimate weapon. WOW that was a hard battle and his final attack did almost 8000 damage to cloud. Needless to say he got wiped but thanks to a tip I got I had him holding all my enemy skill materia so they all learned that super powerful attack. SWEET!

Parasite Eve -- After Fatal Frame I convinced Lisa to hold off on Fatal Frame II so Sara could watch and we started parasite eve. SO far about 4-5 hours in and its pretty fun. Square is an amazing company and I can not believe the cut scenes that they did and how they still wow me and they are from the psone generation. The next gen of consoles is going to be insanely real looking.


Well that's all im playing right now!

No comments: