Monday, April 18, 2005

"You will never guess who my co-workers think you look like!"


Orlando Vs. Sparky

Ok todays installation of who do I look like will probably blow you out of the water. I know what you are thinking but let me give the story first.

Ok im sitting at work and the phone rings -- its lisa. SO im like hey how you doing and all that stuff and then the conversation goes a little sumpin like this

Lisa - SO im sitting at my desk and one my co-workers goes "hey lisa doesnt that look like your Chris on the TV" SO I turn around and was really surprised at how much you did look like the person.

Me -- was it moby?

Lisa -- no it was Orlando Bloom!!!!

Me -- who?

Lisa -- you know the guy from Lord of the rings!!!

Me -- if you mean gimli im not going to think this is very funny

Lisa -- which one was Gimli?

Me -- the dwarf

Lisa -- no no no this is the guy you like with the long blonde hair

Me -- Legolas? no no no I dont look anything like that guy

Lisa -- No really they had him on TV with his head shaved, you look a lot like him

me -- Huh i will have to see a pic of him then.

SO that was the first occurence. then a few months later at church we were talking with some friends about the Ohio ren festival and what we would dress up as. Well her husband is like a Rowan Atkinsons clone so I was saying he needed to go as the black adder and she was all like yeah and we need to get you a blond wig so you can go as legolas -- you look just like orlando bloom.

SO there ya go 2 non-family members unsolicited opinion that I look like orlando bloom.

Anyway Game update
PS
beat the super hard final boss in Parasite eve and can now but that game down for a long long time. Also got a PS2 mem card so I can start FFX tonight. HE HE HE

Xbox
Started Knigts of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR2) and WOW its way cool. We liked the first one and the sequel has a much better beggining pace than the first one did. SO its fun. We have already done a ton of stuff and we have not gotten on the first asteroid yet. SO im very excited about what this installment is going be like.

Thats all for now

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Given a choice among Gandhi, Moby, and Orlando Bloom, I would much rather be told I looked like Orlando Bloom. (Oddly enough, no one has ever compared me to any of them.)