Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dude you totally remind me of that techno guy!


Moby Vs Sparky

Ok this is the first in a 4 part series (maybe more) where I will post a pic of me beside a pic of someone famous I have been told I look like. Ok disclaimer -- I am not making this stuff up and am only posting it if someone (other than my wishfull imagination) has told me. If their is a good story behind it then I will try to list that as well. Ok so here goes...

I have started with Moby b/c well yeah despite the fact that our coloring is really diff as evidenced by these pics I have been told by a lot of people that I look like moby. I dont know if its just the skinny bald guy thing or what but hey there ya go. I also have to say that of all the people I have been compared to I see a resemblence to moby more than to the others. But I will let you decide for yourself. SO for today stop and take a good look and say

"Dude what are you smoking you dont look nothing like Moby!"

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still say you look more like Ghandi.