Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yes I'm bored

Ok I know I post to my blog a lot but their is a reason for that at least right now and that is things at work are very very slow. My primary job is fixing stuff thats broken and then keeping it from breaking again. SO I guess I have been doing a good job b/c nothing major has happened for like a month. Plus school is getting ready to get out so people generally stop caring at this point. However the summer is going to be insane! Tons of projects with scopes as big as, well.....things that are really big! ^_^ SO I am not complaining although I have seen all that I care to see on the web for awhile. SO that's why I get to update like daily. Its mostly due to boredom.

Anyway last night I went to gamestop to take back my bad PS2 mem card and the guy is like sorry we don't have any. Then the other guy their basically pointed out that he was an idiot and looking right at them. SO I got a licensed Sony mem card in trancelucent red which is cooler than the black one I had before. And yes it worked! So I was able to put in a good 3.5 hours into FFX last night. I really love that game. I think it will be at least as good as FFVII so I'm totally geeked. Other than that I'm tired and feeling totally un-motivated. I have done nothing for my class this week and its tomorrow and I also need to start working on my Sunday School lesson for this weekend. sigh. All I really want to do is go home crawl back into bed and sleep for awhile then get up and play games. I'm just tired ya know?

SO I don't have pics up from climbing but that's just b/c I was too lazy to pull them off the card yet. I think I might have some time tonight so who knows maybe.

Well I guess I should start actually working on something. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...ditto. and how bad are those photos???