Thursday, April 28, 2005

Day 3 update

Well im still in wooster (booo hisssss) although I am getting into a wee bit of a groove now. Ive gotten used to the trainer so its not so much of a blitzkrieg of information anymore. Anyone who is in my class you are getting off easy! Imagine me talking 5xs as fast as I already do for 8 hours. WITH 10X's THE RANDOM TANGENTS!!!! That is what this class is like. It is draining to say the least.

Ok I dont know what it is with me but meals have been nothing short of dissapointing to me.

Monday night
Burger king.
Double cheeseburger that really was pretty bad
Fries that made me sick to eat them

Tuesday night
Applebees
Chicken fettucine alfreado - noodles were all cleanexi (I just made a word!) and the sauce was just off. tasted wattered down but with a chunky consistency. not very good

Wed. night
BW3's
Spicey Chicken Sandwich. This could have been good except they toasted the crap out of the bun so everybite let forth a shower of toasted bread crumbs everywhere. Not very good.

SO im not having good luck with dinner. I have no idea what I want to do tonight. I have exhausted the "safe" options that are in the area and seeing as they have failed me I am even more hesitant to get adventurous with the local cuisine. Plus I cant stand amish restuarants. I dont know they just bug me. Maybe its cuz I think of the shakers and my deep hatred for them and their crappy over priced furniture which in turn reminds me of my deep seeted loathing for Frank Lloyd Wright. Ok Whats up with that guy? Yes I know hes dead but he still bugs me from beyond the grave. When I think of his architectural style it reminds me of another deep seeded hatred of an artist by the name of paul klee. Girl is green stockings!!! are you joking me? SO thats why I am not a big fan of amish restaurants. Thats right klee and wright killed a lot of things for me.

SO yeah not going to an amish restaurant. sigh I think the problem is im just so tired of eating. I usually dont eat that much and when I try to start eating more it actually makes me feel worse. I know their is some reverse psychology thing going on and that if I stick with it I can break through that and become once again normal. However im in the point where the thought of eating disgusts me and food of any kind just seems un-appealling. Example. Their is a Ci'Ci's , pizza hut, and dominoes here and none of them seem like good dinner options to me. NONE OF THEM. SO like I dont want pizza. That should show the full weight of my dislike for food and eating at the moment.

But on top of all that what really stinks is that b/c im away for training my work is paying for my food so I can eat basically whatever I want to. Usually im going crazy with this but not this time. I just dont want to eat anymore.

Well its noon and I hope you all have enjoyed my musings on the amish ^_^ have fun

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about baldness

I have been doing hours of research on "Hair-Restoration" and it brought me to your blog on Day 3 update. Anyways, Ruki I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)