Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wha? I dont think so.


Diesel Vs Sparky

Ok I dont really even remember who was the first person to say this but kinda like the Moby comparison their have been a few people (who obviously need glasses) who think I look like Vin Diesel. Ok this one I think is a real stretch. I mean yeah looking at these two pics we have a very similar skin tone and yeah the shaved bald head thing is a given but lets face it Vin's like huge, in a good way. He's totally ripped and then there is me.... Vin does not have the anorexic look going like me so I find the comparison a bit of a stretch. Plus Vins got a great voice and well I sound like a girl on the phone so I dont think anyone is worried about me coming after them for revenge or anything like that.

Ok back to a little place I like to call reality. Things have been going ok. This week totally stinks b/c lisa is gone almost everynight till late with meetings and all next week im going to be in Wooster (yuck) for training. SO its going to be like two weeks till we really get to spend some time with each other and that is just not acceptable. Other than that I have really been feeling the need to get a break from work and life and do something outside. SO yesterday Sara, Luke and I went climbing up at John Bryan State Park. It was really good but I am REALLY sore. my forearms and hands are just killing me and I think I hit one of my knees on the rock b/c its kinda sore too. I hope to have some pics up soon, maybe tommorow. Other than that tonight is going to be FFX night. I hope to get a good mem card and really get a good solid start to the game. Thats one of the great and not so great things about Square RPGs. You have to be ready to devote a couple of hours to them right from the beggining just to get through the opening stuff. But the opening stuff is usually really awesome so im not complaining.

Well thats all for now. cheers!

No comments: