Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Training...

Well its tuesday morning and I am in wooster. Last night was ok I guess. Got to the hotel around 4ish and got checked in then drove around wooster a wee bit (and I mean a wee bit) to see what was here. I went to wal-mart to pick up a co-ax adapter for the ps2 and it works samshingly. I have to give mad props out to madcatz for making some super cool stuff. For example to get a co-ax adapter from sony costs like 15.00 to get the madcatz one is 10.00 oh and did I mention it works with xbox and gamecube as well. SO its quite the bargain at 10 bucks. SO I came back and played FFX a bunch and then went out to booger king for dinner. I didnt really want fast food so that kinda sucked. Got back to he hotel and hit the jacuzzi for like 15 min which was really nice and relaxing and then got a call from my sweetie around 9pm. SO that was really great. Talked for like 45 min and then played FFX till about midnight. Then I went to bed. SO now im here and the training is supposed to run from 9-5. Im like oh my gosh are they serious. Thats SOOOOOO long. I think I will DIE. I dont know if I can handle 3 days of this I just hope the trainer is interesting. Well its 9 and he is supposed to be starting soooooo

Cheers!

No comments: