Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Whoo hooo!!!

Ok I have to give a major thanks to my Brother-In-Law for bestowing upon me a PS2!!!! Yeah I finnaly have one!!!! Its sooooo cool and I have not even plugged it in yet! ^_^ SO thanks Jason so much its really cool and I cant wait to get Final Fantasy X and X-2 for it. As well as a whole slew of other japanese RPG's -- Im in heaven. Also like I totally needed this wee pick me up. the last week and a half has been rough to say the least and this is a totally nice and unexpected surprise. So again wooo hoo and thanks. Also for X-mas Jason got me this really cool panda robot toy called Panda Z. Its like this giant robot panda with spikey wings that has half of its head removed and reveals a kinda cockpit for this cute little panda to sit in and control. SO in short Japan rocks and they have all the cool toys. Perhaps I will be able to get a pic of Panda Z fighting My EVA unit 4 for control of my giant can of slim fast! Now thats an anime in the making!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No!!! come back to the light!!!
Do not stray down the dark path Chris! It leads only to destruction! lol jk