Friday, April 15, 2005

Ya know in this light you look a lot like Gandhi


Gandhi Vs. Sparky


Ok I was going to save this one for last but since Sue made the comment referencing Gandhi in my last post I figured this was a good time to throw this one up. Ok so lets analyze!

Again like moby Gandhi has the emaciated bald guy thing going very strong which is of course why I "look" like him. However in contrast with moby I would say my skin coloring is more in line with Gandhi than Moby but still not as dark as Gandhi. SO here is the approximate story of how the comparison came to be...

It was about 2 maybe 3 years ago and we (the family) were having dinner at this really nice steak place called carvers for lisa's B-day. Well I was all dressed up trying to look nice for my honey and sitting across from me is Sue. About half way through dinner she just looks at me and say "You know in this light you look a lot like Gandhi" Granted the lighting was very ambient -- Low ceiling light accented by candles on the table -- However I still don't think I look like Gandhi. But it is a comparison that has been made none-the-less. ^_^


Game update:
PS1/PS2
Wow I have really been bouncing. First I tried to play FF8 -no go disk is damaged and would not even load the intro so I gave up on that one for now. Next I tried Chrono Cross again disk is damaged and was skipping like a stone. Very annoying so I moved onto FF9 which I knew would work b/c I found it and purchased it new from none other than blockbuster. However I'm not really in the mood for FF9 right now b/c of how cutesy it is. I really am in the mood for something more serious SO I broke out this disk wizard thing that is supposed to be able to fix cd's dvd's etc. Well I tried it on both ff8 and CC. Well it had no effect on FF8 but it made CC work!!!! Until a certain point about 3 hours in where it locks up when peppor tries to cast pepporbox.

IT DOES THIS EVERYTIME!!!!!

So just for kicks I tried it in my new ps2 (thanks Jason!) same effect. Then I tried FF8 in the ps2 and wow it works in there. But I have little faith in it working consistently well. SO yesterday I bought FFX. I started playing it a couple of years ago borrowed from a friend and never got to finish so its been hanging over me for a long long time. However I read this morning that I also need to get a memory card so that kinda blows. But oh well once I get one that will be it and I will be able to start dedicating some serious time to FFX. Then probably CC or FF9 don't know yet. More than likely it will be FX-2 ^_^ Yuna ROCKS!

Xbox
Still working on Metal Arms. I really think metal arms is why I don't want to play FF9. Metal arms is really cutesy but destructive at the same time so it really calls to me right now. Its also really hard, I finally after like 20 tries made it past one spot and now I am at a boss battle so I need to beat that to see what lies ahead. Other than that I'm hoping to beat Parasite eve soon so that Lisa will be ready to embark on KOTOR 2 and then perhaps Fatal Frame 2 Lots of great sequels Oh and I really need to try DDR 2 on live since I have the trial for another 1.5 months.

Well that's it for now Cheers!

No comments: