Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Day 2 update

Well its day 2 and im still here. Thankfully the training got out early yesterday (4pm) and I hope it gets out early today as well. The chairs here are brutal and well I have a wee but with little to no padding on it so I just feel like my tail bone is pressed directly against a piece of thick cardboard for like 8 hours. yikes! anyway last night i stayed up a lot latter than I wanted to but it was a good cause. Well I think it was a good cause. I finnaly got to the point where I was stuck the last time I was playing FFX. Well the place I got stuck last time was a boss battle and I just kept getting creamed. I think I tried like 5-6 times and I just could not beat this guy. Well I have more experiance in the FF universe now and so at about midnight I got to that battle. I was so jazzed I had to try to take the Sinspawn on. Well I beat the joker first time which was really sweet and got some really great cut-scenes so that was cool. however when I looked at the clock it was like 12:45am. DOH! That was a lot latter than I wanted to be up but it was worth it. Plus that when I went to sleep I had a hard time falling asleep so I guess it was good I stayed up that late. SO im really excited b/c today I finnaly start covering new ground in the game so thats cool. Well I will be updating as I can since their is nothing to do during breaks anyway.

Cheers!

No comments: