Friday, May 20, 2005

WOW

Ok I just watched the latest trailer for the Final Fantasy DVD and its yeah WOW. Looks awesome! Ok I wont bore people with anything more about games since thats all I have talked about lately. SO heres what I have been up to:

I think I mentioned before the survey is up and running and has like 112 entries in it so far! I love the web and its cool how it makes things easier and more cost effective. We still print and mail out surveys but hopefully this year we will get less mailed in and we can abandon that and therefore save paper and money. I think last year we got over 300 from the web and like 125 mailed in so they still wanted to mail out the survery but I hope we get like a big fat Zero from the mail in so that we go exclusively web next year. SO thats the good side of it. however the bad side is I have been checking it and reading comments. And well I found the first comment directed at me, and here it is --

You really have a top-notch staff! I have been working with your group of people since the early '90's and it has always been a pleasure. I have been concerned about the communication skills of Chris Knodel. I feel he thinks we are "below" him.

Now the funny side is that as the admin of this whole thing I could very easily go into the Dbase and edit out the little bit about me. But that wouldnt be right so i aint going to do it. However I always think its funny when people put things in quotes. I think the concept of quote marks has really been lost. To me this statement implies that I told this individual "sorry you are below me so I cannot speak with you." Notice the correct use of quotation marks, and how it is easy to discern who I was quoting. sigh people only complain. SO thats been the low point of my day today which means my day has been pretty good actually. Lisa (if she reads this) will give me a hard time and tell me I need to be nicer to people. Which I think is funny b/c I got one comment about that like 3 years ago and everyone at my office laughs at me when they hear me on the phone b/c they are like gosh could you be anymore nicer or helpfull. SO whatever I probaly didnt offer to come to someones house and wipe their butt and so they are upset with my level of cust service. SO I guess I have to wipe butts now! Ok im through ranting. Anyway other things - oh yeah my class is over!!!!!!!!!! (one more) ! seriously I did enjoy teaching but im glad its over. It took so much time and it made for a really long day. Basically 7:30-8:30. Yeah thats a long day. SO the final was last night however only 5 of my 9 students showed so i was not too happy about that but whatever its home school co-op and a lot of people dont take that very seriously and I dont really care so nee! About the only other cool thing going on is that we are going to CiCi's for dinner tonight! If you have never been to CiCi's you really must go and if you do go you must tell me what you think b/c well I love this place and it is the reason I was able to fight off starvation as a poor college student. SO GO TO CICI'S!

Well thats about it for now. I really hope to get the pics from hocking hills up on this site soon so that you guys can see all the pretty waterfalls but I have to get them from lisa and she has been super duper busy lately. I cant wait till we have our own super cool digi cam that I will be able to extract pics from on my own.

Well thats all for now

Cheers!

No comments: