Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What I want.

Ok I just got done watching this little video documentary on an island called Ibiza (E-Bith-A) I think its off the coast of spain. Anyway its like the place to be for real Trance/techno/house clubbing. Anyway so I was watching that and now I am playing a new set I just picked up from Paul Van Dyke and well its just capturing a mood im in completely. Right now I just want to be sitting on a beach somewhere with my ipod listening to some great tunes (like the set ive got on now) feeling the warm sun beat down on me while I watch the ocean waves crash against the shore.

I just want to see a sunset over the ocean and feel the calm that is the ocean when its at peace. I cant believe how much I miss the ocean and the beach and what kills me is that I never really took advantage of them when I had them. 3 years in florida and I only went a handfull of times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the privilege of visiting ocean isle beach, n. carolina, in july. i am way WAY happy. i need a vacation and a tan.

that is too bad that you took your florida residence for granted back in the day...

Ruki said...

yeah it really stunk back then b/c none of my friends really cared about going to the beach and yeah I felt like a loser to go alone so I just didnt go. The smart thing would have been to get new friends. ^_^ But at a school where the guy girl ratio was 13-1 and most of the guys hated direct sunlight its no wonder I couldnt find people to go with.