Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Our cabin in the woods!!!

Ok so I said I was going to post more info about the cabin so here it is.

White Ridge Cabins

SO in a few short days lisa and I will be here for the weekend. WOW it just cant come soon enough. Other than that work has been crazy busy and its only tuesday. We have like over half our department out for various reasons so most of the work is falling on me. SO its a wonder I even have time to blog. But I find this helps me kind of clear my thoughts and step away from work for a second which I think is a good thing. I really hope I get a chance to workout today. I did not yesterday b/c I was on the road all day and its not looking good for today. But I am going to try to continue to make my health and well being a higher priority than work. B/c I cant work if im dead.

SO things I should be working on:

1.) Creating a computer lab in a space that is not supposed to be one (no im not bitter really)

2.) Re-Formatting and setting up MDECA's annual customer service web survey.

3.) a host of other things as well but these are most pressing. Unless of course another building goes down then I have to drop everything and go there.

4.) oh last but not least im working on hannah's ibook. SO far I have formatted her drive and erased everything on it. Its working much faster now. I also took off OS X and put the newer OS 9 on it since that runs faster and is better. J/k hannah (as if you even read my blog) SO far I repaired like a ton of permissions and ran disk warrior which kicked the shizzle out of her drive and got it nice and clean. SO I think its working smashingly well right now.

SO I have to get to doing stuff but laters.

Cheers!

No comments: