Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Same crap different day

SO I dont really feel like I have all that much to post about but I dont want to really do anything at the moment so this is my tribute to slacking! SO why the lack of motivation??? Well its business as usual at work and I have a ton of things to do but I have not had a good night sleep in about a month or so...sooo I am just feeling really wiped out. However my meds ROCK! Its amazing how much a small little mass of compressed powder can help even you out. SO thanks Anessa wherever you are for helping me and getting me back on track. Its good to feel like me again. Anyway so im tired but who isnt right? Oh I do have something kewl that I am working on at work. Kind of a side project that is super kewl and TOP TOP secret. Its sitting next to me and Im surprised at how well its going. More to come I hope. Outside of that this week sucks. I hate lisa's job it makes her do all kinds of crappy things. She has to cover election news tonight (BOOOO HISSSS) and will probably not be home till like 11pm or midnight. SO that stinks. Well hopefully I will have a better week than I am having.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nuttin' to say. I just noticed no one else had posted a comment. So - here's a comment:
"Old guys with hair growing out of their ears are gross. Those with hair growing out of their backs are even grosser." That's all.