Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Will this crap ever end?

Yes I know the answer and no I do not expect you to give me one. It is a rhetorical question so there. And the answer is no. No it will never end. SO this is the latest and worstest with me. I mentioned a few days ago that I was working on a survey for my company to be pushed out through the web for our customers to take. Well I did all the main work (or so I thought) last year and thought that it would be maybe a 5 min job to get it back up and running again this year. How wrong I was. SO last week I started trying to get it going and no luck. Well I found out yesterday that this thing had to be live by wed morning (tommorow 5/18) and I was like OH FREAKING CRAP WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NO GOOD LOUSY PIECE OF CRAP THAT DOESNT WANT TO DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!! SO as you can tell I was slightly agitated. Well I left work at 5:30pm (thats 1.5 hours late for me) and went home. Worked on sues computer for like another 1.5 hours ate dinner and went for a run.

side note. I love running it just clears away everything bad!

Well I just couldnt stop thinking about this stupid problem all night and eventually when I was lying in bed I just was wide awake. SO I got up and started working on it. At about 3am this morning I fixed the problem. OI! I was so relieved and mad all at the same time. It was such a stupid little thing and the fix makes no sense to me but thats MS for you. SO now its 3:30pm and I am exhausted. Im sooo wiped seeing as I got like 3.5 hours of sleep last night. Lisa is really getting on me to take a nap today (she takes good care of me ^_^ ) but I think I might lay out instead and try to take a wee nap that way maybe. Who knows? Plus I only have a couple of days till luke and steve get back and I have to try to be darker then them when they get back from Hawaii. LOL. Well as much as it sucked that I was up late last night it worked out for the best b/c I had two buildings down today so I was out of the office quite a bit. I think i would still be stressing over everything and looking for the answer.

Posts to follow soon. (time permitting)
"weekend wrap up"
"my thoughts on the next gen of video game consoles"


Cheers!

Oh and if you have not checked out momo's site lately go check it out its brand shpanking new!

No comments: