Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy B-day to you!
















Well shes probably going to kill me for using this pic but its the best and cutest close up shot I had of her and although I could have done a crop job on the pic and just included her face I think this is a really cute pic of My darling dear wife. SO as you may be guessing Its my honeys b-day and well I think that should be grounds enough to declaring a national holiday. Thats right instead of halloween it can now be International Lisa Knodel day. What you thought I would just limit her observance to the US??? BAH I think shes amazing enough to be observed the world over. Even in Canada and Madagascar. And yes for those of you who think Madagascar is a place invented for a disney movie YOUR WRONG ITS A REAL PLACE!!!! Sorry anyway so I thought I would help celebrate this great accomplishment with a dedicated blog entry so here we go.

Lisa is the most amazing and wonderfull woman I think I have ever known. She ceases to suprise me on a daily basis and I think she is absolutly wonderfull. She can make me happy just by seeing her smile and she always seems to know if something is bothering me or if I need a hug. In short shes amazing and I feel overly blessed to have her in my life.

SO happy birthday Sweetie. You mean the world to me and I couldnt wake up in the morning without you. You complete me and make me so happy. I love you so much and have a great day. Just to be cute I looked up ways to say happy b-day in other cultures. SO here we go with my favs!

Gaelic (scottish) Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!
german Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
hawaiian
Hau`oli la hanau!
japanese Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
klingon
Quchjaj qoSlIj!
latin
Fortuna dies natalis!
maltese
Nifrahlek ghal gheluq sninek!
swahili
Hongera! or Heri ya Siku kuu!
zulu
Ilanga elimndandi kuwe!

Again Happy Birthday Sweeheart!

cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny... I though Madagascar was a place invented by Dreamworks SKG.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're short-changing my offspring! Why limit it to just the Earth?

Payton said...

Happy birthday Lisa! Did you save me a piece of cake?

Payton said...

Can I have your video games if Lisa does?