Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Results are In!

Ok just in case you were wondering the official results are in for the race and I did a little cut and past so you can see my time

Place Div/Tot  No.   Name           Age Sex City     St Time  Pace
===== ======== ===== ============== === === ======== == ===== =====
569 37/69 1158 CHRIS KNODEL 27 M FRANKLIN OH 26:35 8:35

Ok so like I said before this is pretty acurate of what I was thinking however my guess that there were like 500 runners was grossely underestimated. Lets try a total of 1925 runners and walkers. WOW that was a huge start. If you want to see the results for yourself check em out here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! the one year old (in a astounding 1910th place) beat out the 99 year old by a good 3 MINUTES!! bo yah!

Anonymous said...

I'd still be behind all of them... Probably too distracted changing song on my iPod.

Anonymous said...

The one year old and 99 year old had to be typos, unless the one year old crawled or was in a pram, and the 99 year old was really "99" from "Get Smart!" At any rate, a Dayton dude Dave was the winner and I live in Dayton, Go Dave! but again, great job! Chris!

Anonymous said...

wait, was the 99 year old in a wheelchair, or was that cheating?

Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

Anonymous said...

debt consolidation