Thursday, October 13, 2005

This ends here and now

Ok I feel I am a fairly patient person and that I am not easily angered. Usually it takes that rare type of "special" person to push me over the edge and today that has happened. Below I am going to list a comment put on MY blog. I will then list a response to said comment on MY blog and then that will be it. Any comments that are put in response to this will be deleted as soon as I see them. I dont care from whom they are. I will delete them so please dont even bother writting a comment.

After not being around for a few weeks Gary has popped up on my blog again today and this is what he wrote.

An apology is what I want, then maybe I'll back off. Afterall, all these blogs were started by r. via J. and gave links to all of yours'. I was invited initially on r.'s; then made a few stupid comments, then backed off and wrote him by email. Then came these downright scorns at me and my intelligence. Then, when I apologized none of them were ever accepted. Case over, no-win solution. Get over it Gary / g-unit aka the Riddler.

My response.

Gary I have no reason to apologize to you nor will I. I have wronged you in no way and I feel its arrogant and a threat on your part to demand an apology in order for you to "back off" This is my little crapshack in cyper space and I will post what I want to when I want to. I didnt make this site for you gary and I will not be a victim to cyber threats or cyber terrorism on your part.

Im not sure what you mean when you say "all these blogs were started by r. via J." but again this is wrong. I am a computer network engineer. If you read the top of my blog you would know this. I am capable of at least the same computer skillz as your average 12 year old girl therefore I am competant enough to create my own blog apart from Radar and Jason.

Let me say this very clearly. I dont care about your relationship with radar. I dont care about your relationship with Jason. I dont know you. Therefore my blog is not a valid venue for your bickering and yes a mature adult would realize this. Im sorry that you have ticked off jason and radar enough that they have blocked you from their blogs. Again this is not my problem. Again I dont care. Seriously. I flat out just dont care. SO as I said before stop using my blog as your soap box.

On a Similar note -- If radar and jason do not accept your appoligies how is this my issue. I speak to jason over AIM perhaps once a week as he lives in Japan now and radar and I trade comments on blogs once in a great while. Therefore if you are hoping to woo me and then have me subsequently influence either of them you are sadly barking up the wrong tree.

Now as I write this I see you have just posted another comment. SO I will include that in this post. Thank you for your contributions at the start of your post about games and football. Yes those are on topic. Now as I have said before its a free internet im not going to tell anyone they cant come to my blog b/c well I choose not to. However half way through you have again gone off on your own thing claiming to have brought us all together by your refusing to follow simple netiquette. Im sorry dude but you are really really wrong. I still have absolutely no clue who della is but man im glad you know somebody whos name you can drop. Jason and I have known each other for like close to 15 years so I dont think you can take credit for that one and as far as radar goes I think you have only made him feel bad and apologetic to me b/c of your actions. Not exactly lifelong friend building feelings. Oh and yeah did I mention I still have absolutely no clue who della is??????

and those are the final words that I will post on this. Again. It is my desire for this to be over. therefore any comments would only spark more conversation which is why I will delete any comments that are posted to this entry.

cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment