Monday, October 17, 2005

Human Nature









Its funny how human nature instinctively longs to do the things which it knows it should not do. Case in point my last blog entry. I knew that saying "do not post" would elicit many posts. I have deleted 3 so far and let me say that no I am not mad or being anal. I just think its funny and it got me thinking about signs like the one I put up here. Its like if you tell me not to feed the bears it just makes me want to feed them that much more. SO thats what got me on the whole idea of the fastest way to get someone to do something is to tell them not to do it. Ok nobody better even think about giving me a million dollars. If you dare give me a million dollars i''l bite your face off ya got it! (somehow I doubt that will work but hey nothing ventured nothing gained) anyway so that train of thought led me to that wonderfull Episode of Ren and Stimpy where Ren charges Stimpy to guard the history eraser button and to make sure that nobody touches it ever. Why??? Because maybe it will be good, Maybe it will be bad we just dont know. SO in the end the weak minded stimpy gives in and pushes the big shiny candy like button and annihilates the universe. So my question today is this??????? Would you have the will power to not annihilate the universe???? or would you give in to temptation and PUSH THE BUTTON!

Cheers!

Oh side note. Saw war of the worlds. thought the effects were groovy thought the story was crap. HEEELLLOOOO we can exist in the vacum of space which implies we understand the concepts of atmospheres and foreign environments but we never thought to protect ourselves on a foreign planet. Nope I would have been happy if even one of the aliens had on one of those little surgical masks b/c at least it would have said "hey maybe theirs something bad here" but no. SO I guees the question of who sent the dumb aliens from signs to the earth has been answered. IT was the dumb aliens from war of the worlds and if you dont get that its b/c they were both totally stupid about trying to conquer a planet that was extremely toxic to them with no protection. I mean c'mon the aliens from signs were bipedal humanoid. How hard would it have been to break into a sporting goods store and steal a wet suit????? Oh wait those have zippers and they couldnt figure out how to open doors.

yeah so Cheers!

5 comments:

Payton said...

Don't Click Here

Anonymous said...

I think that perhaps Michael Jackson is an alien. It would explain the little face mask, the strange appearance, and the disappearing nose. If you could push the beautiful, shiny, red button and eliminate MJ, would you do it??????

Anonymous said...

Uh....I just checked out the "kissing" link. You might want to eliminate it from your comments. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Great post! (%_*). Yeah, no means yes. g-unit is sorry.
g-unit now has his own blog but it's a rip off, asks people to join AOL! Who all went to the "don't click here" I did just out of curiosity and it killed my cat. Sue, I read your post on Jerks. I did not see "War of the Worlds." But Spielberg comments why he did it 'I thought I'd have bad aliens this time around, since ET was good.' Why do that, for the money you fool, you stinker! Who wants a bad alien here? I only got to read one of the comments from Sue on g-unit's screw up, damn, wish I could have seen the other two!

Anonymous said...

Here is my blog if anyone wants to check it out or get me back, get even with me. Send me crap, I don't care, I can always delete it. Temptation lurks. This will be my last sidekick entry Chris. Did I thank you? You seem cool. However, one has to be on AOL or Compu-Serve to post comments. If any of you bloggers want my eamil address to comment, just ask Della. (==) http://journals.aol.com/garyvl77/surfacecreature/