Tuesday, November 01, 2005

PEOPLE WHO LIE SUCK!

ok thats the gist of my post. Yup that about sums it up they suck big time. I dont know why its so hard to give a truthfull factual answer in some cases but hey if it nets you a sale then its ok right? SO in short I made a very specific request to a vendor. They said yeah we can do that. They sold me something. And when it came it does not do what I need it to do. Not to go on and on so I will be brief but I still need part X and it appears it does not come in the flavor of which I was requesting (so they say, however they already lied to me onces about it) What really sucks is this puts me in a terribly bad place between my customer and my vendor who has now basically shot me in the foot. SO in general work life is all about the suckage for me!

2 comments:

Payton said...

That's not good. I can't stand them either.

Anonymous said...

Remind me to tell you about how I was lied to in a very bizarre manner recently. And yes, I was lied to by the person who you probably think it was. Very weird.....