Friday, September 02, 2005

Blogging faster than I ever have before

Yeah thats right you heard me. And you know what it came my new machine came. Im still waiting on the monitors but its here and although its not in production yet so to speak I do have it set up next to my other computer so that I can start migrating stuff from one machine to the other. This thing kicks major booty so WOOT!

In other news....Lisa and I leave for vacation tommorow at the butt crack of dawn! No really our flight leaves dayton at 5:45am and we should hit the groun in Ft. Lauderdale around 9:30ish providing we make out connecting flight in orlando which I think we should. Weather looks really good for tommorow and I think we are just about the first flight up in the morning so we should not have to wait for a plane or anything. SO BOO YEAH! Anyway like I was saying im "un-plugging" for the week or at least im going to try to. I think checking e-mail is still going to be neccesary to some degree but that means I may have some time to blog. However I am not bringing any of my own hardware so I will be limited to what I can find in the hotels and what not. Which should be ok. Well anyway See everyone in a week and have a great time!!!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://myspace.com/mathblaster

Math Blaster reigns supreme!

Anonymous said...

You said, "butt crack."

Anonymous said...

your bike actually goes faster than the speedometer says it does

HA
Ha
haaaaayeah, jk