Friday, September 23, 2005

Sup?

Yeah that sums it up, I was going to write up on the next and possibly the best day of our vacation today but I still dont have pictures so I am going to wait till monday for that. Providing I bring pics. Other than that not much has been going on. However I did get a couple of pretty cool things this week. The first being the lcd add on screen for my PSOne. Its pretty amazing and k-mart had it on sale for a mere 26 bucks as opposed to the list price of $130.00 so for that reason I felt like I needed to get it, just too good to pass up. And the other are a pair of mac mini's for my training lab. They are super duper sweet and I think they even impressed Luke a little bit. Kevin thought they were awesome and so far everyone I show them to are in awe of them. But of course I just had to do something before I installed them at work. I took one home and hooked it up to my tv. 43" display and it was abso-freakin-lutely fantastic. SO that was like I said pretty cool. It looks like my weekend it going to be rather blah as lisa and I have things we need to get done around the house so it will be another weekend of laundry and touch up painting whoopeee!! can you tell im thrilled. SO anyway thats what Im upto I think we are getting chinese tonight so that could be yummy and its been awhile since we got chinese so at least it will be different.

Oh ok Luke the dream about my bike and crashing it and dying? Are you having guilt dreams about taking my bike out and discovering the unbelievable speed of it????? huh huh??? But speaking of dreams I didnt sleep well at all last night and that usually means that I had a dream and that I remember it which is usually never a good thing for me. Its totally weird but I dreampt that Sara was at Centerville HS doing some Dance team thing and I said good bye to her and left. we were supposed to be meeting her later with Sue and Grampa but she never showed so we started calling around and what not and it turned out she had been kidnapped. SO I woke up in a wonderfull mood and that sadness from that dream has kinda followed me all through the day. SO Sara if you by any chance read this give me a call it would be nice to hear that you are ok.

Well thats all for now
Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams would be an excellent blog topic, so let's write radar and ask him to introduce dreams to his blog. Are you Sue's son or someone related to her or Jason, or radar? I'm radar's and Della's neighbor, Gary. I've been unemployed a while so I look at these blogs for entertainment. Welcome Home! I commented on your segment on Disney. Yell back if you get time or wish to; I know all the people in radar's circle: Della, Dale, etc.

Anonymous said...

you got me

Anonymous said...

radar asked me not to post on your blog, but i enjoyed it while it lasted.
Gary Van Leeuwen (no longer an aquaintance nor friend of _____.

Anonymous said...

I'm banned from your blog vicariously by radar. I enjoyed it. One question, and ask radar, too, If one has a public blog, then why are most of them for family members only?
Gary Van Leeuwen

Anonymous said...

Chris, i apologize for this person coming here. He has developed an obsession with me and won't leave me or anyone else in my circle, even someone like you that i don't really know, alone.

What you do about it, of course, is your business. But i feel i owe you an apology for allowing this annoyance to travel to your site.

Anonymous said...

An apology is what I want, then maybe I'll back off. Afterall, all these blogs were started by r. via J. and gave links to all of yours'. I was invited initially on r.'s; then made a few stupid comments, then backed off and wrote him by email. Then came these downright scorns at me and my intelligence. Then, when I apologized none of them were ever accepted. Case over, no-win solution. Get over it Gary / g-unit aka the Riddler.