Tuesday, September 27, 2005

final Posting on Vacation....I think

Well since it was like two weeks ago and I feel that I am totally dwelling on the past now I thought since I had pics I would just throw them all up with some captions which is probably about all anyone was interested in anyway ^_^ I have tried to dwell on the highlights and not include any pics that would bring back some of the not so nice memories of the trip and unfortunately b/c I fear the wrath of my wife often proceeded by a loud shout of "Fist In FACE!" I have not posted many pics of her. Mostly b/c they are of her looking very very fine (contrary to her opinion) in her many bikinis. SO Im respecting her wishes and only posting 1 of the 20 pics I took of her.

Here we are on our last day in Ft Lauderdale (FLL) At this point you can tell that we are pretty well rested and have spent a lot of time in the sun!!!!















This is by the pool at our first hotel in FLL. I just thought the view was amazing and I love Palm Trees.




















The FLL beach / coastal area. It was a lot Different from Daytona ans their were shells everywhere and lots of pieces of coral reef on the beach as well. Also not a whole lot of traffic so it was pretty quiet. Not to bad.















Ok this is our cabin on the ship. As these things are typically small this was the best angle of a pic I could get and im actually standing in the bathroom doorway to take it.















Ok I guess this is a cruise ship thing to make animals out of the towels since Sue and Sara mentioned the same thing happening. Well this is the first night on the boat and we got a bonus the person who did turn down service in our room took Lisa's sun glasses and placed them on the towel puppy so this is what we saw when we got back from dinner. A very welcom surprise.















This is the back of the boat on the main outside deck. If you have been on a cruise ship before you will notice that this is pretty small compared to your bigger carnival cruise ships and what not. But here you can see the one pool and too hot tubs.















Heres the front of the boat. Not a whole lot to say.















Ok on our second night on the boat Lisa was still feeling very not so good but she wanted me to have some fun so she insisted I do something and I said I wanted a pic of the sunset. SO I went out and watched the sunset and took this pic.















Heres our boat in port in Nassau and im actually taking this pic from a little boat on our way back from snorkeling.















Lisa chillin in the shade Paradise Island















Ok whenever we go on vacation I usually try to find a place that I can at least do a little bouldering. Well I saw this little face by the ocean and was like WOW SOOOO I told Lisa she had to get a shot of me and she had to let me crank for a minute. Well I was getting set up and started to make my first move (right after she took this pic) and discovered something. This whole structure was not rock it was sand. Very hard compact sand that was not very load bearing at all. SO that was a bit of a dissapointment but its still a good pic.















Totally gorgeous shot of the Paradise Island beach. This place was amazing and we are definitly going back some day.















Another shot of PI















Another Shot of Paradise island















More Paradise Island.















Well that pretty much wraps it up and should give you guys an idea of where we were and what we did.

Cheers!

8 comments:

firefly said...

Chris, this a friend of Della's. I believe you can weed out your anonymous callers a certain way in the beginning instructions of this blog site, at least I've seen some where it will not accept anony callers. Take care, nice pics.

Anonymous said...

nice pics! you guys definitely had a blast. i'll get you my list of top ten favorite Kenny G songs.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the pics before, but I still like looking at them.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and I'm envious of the experience you had which I will never have myself...

You can go shirtless on a beach.

Anonymous said...

where have you been? our entire church went through a euchre craze about a year ago. EVERYBODY played euchre at EVERY chance they had. Except I guess you and lisa. Sheesh. So yeah that died out eventually but it's still a fun game FOOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruki, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal callcenter site. It pretty much covers coastal callcenter related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruki, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal callcenter site. It pretty much covers coastal callcenter related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruki, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal call center site. It pretty much covers coastal call center related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)