Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A tribute to my headset

Ok here is my NEW headset. Yes being in the computer support biz I use a headset b/c its so much nicer to bang away at a keyboard and talk on the phone instead of having to balance a receiver on you shoulder / chin. SO I probably wouldnt make a post about this but my first headset I really liked and was an over the ear model but it never really worked well with my glasses. But it was cool until it died. Then I was given this crappy hand me down piece of junk that is basically our "spare" in case one breaks. It was also an over the ear but the mic sucked big time and like nobody could hear me talk. SO I used that for probably a year before I finally complained and asked for this one. SO I got it about a week ago and its sheer bliss. I really like the over the head style better as it does not get in the way of my glasses. SO I just thought this little guy deserved some praise.

Thats all for now.
Cheers!

5 comments:

Payton said...

I remember when I got my first headset. It was total joy and the neck strain wasn't missed at all. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

It's about time the lowly headset got the attention and praise it deserves!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
What a great blog!!
I will certainly come back here often and check.
If You really are interested in removing nail polish I can recommend You to visit removing nail polish
Here You will find all You need to know about removing nail polish.

Anonymous said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
laptop lease site/blog. It pretty much covers laptop lease Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ho, Ho, Ho, The HOLIDAYS are here and it is that time of year to really appreciate the people you love and the friends who are there for you when you are in need. May your life be truly blessed and may you live long and prosper. Best wishes- from me to you, Happy HOLIDAYS...

you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a turbo-charged site/blog. It pretty much covers turbo-charged related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)