Monday, August 22, 2005

Move in Weekend

Ok well guess what im back and guess what -- no digi cam for the trip so I had to improvise. Dont think of this as a hi-def presentation of "Sara moves to college" think of it more like what it would look like if Ed wood sketched story boards for "Sara Moves to college" Also with the excpetion of my "eat bacon jacko" that I posted many months ago this is my second attempt at being "artsy" Who wants to guess why im an engineer??? SO anyway sit back and enjoy the show

Heres lisa and me driving "snuggly" down to Chattanooga. The car had no A/C so we drove all the way down with the windows down. Except when it started raining. All in all the car did really well and depite the fact that 99% o f the drive is on 75 it went quickly.
Friday was Family Day at the Acquarium. Heres Grampa by one of the tanks. Check out the teeth on that shark ! Youch! Then we hit lupis for lunch. Lupis is the Bomb. Calzones are wonderfull!!!
Heres lisa and me Carrying some of Sara's stuff up to her Dorm. It was super duper hot that day. Move in day went pretty smoothly. We got sara in her room and unpacked in about an hour so that was nice to be able to do for her. Then it was off to the various offices to get her all checked in and scheduled out!Here we all are on sunday afternoon before we left. I think everyone looks so good in their sunday clothes dont you? Ok if we are all there then who took the picture??? trippy.

Hope you enjoyed the photo journal of "Sara Moves to college"

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - reminds me of the drawings I did on my Etch-a-Sketch. I wonder whatever happened to it?

Payton said...

Who needs a digi-cam with talent like this!

Anonymous said...

UR 4RT20R2 15 73H R0><0R2!

Anonymous said...

ok, jason.... what does it say? "Your artwork is..." sumpin-sumpin?????

Anonymous said...

So... how long did it take you to do those?

Ruki said...

Ok since my "art" has been attracting so much attention let me say this.
anonymous:
Etch a sketch was the theme I was going for

Payton:
Talent doesnt even begin to describe my skillz

j450n:
1 4/\/\ 7h3 c001357 3\/4

And finally steve:
It not how long it took its how much of my soul that was poured into these creations that counts. These masterpieces are like my children and they are priceless and life like creations that no one could replace. However if you are interested I will be making photo copies and selling them for a dollar a piece at the flea market.