Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Zzzzzzzzz

Ok im am crashing work has been killer and to top that off I have not been sleeping well (guessing stress related) so that makes for a really fun combo. Also since I gave up caffeine couple months back I dont have any crutches to stand on. Normally I would be pounding a soda right now or drinking coffee but no not anymore. Yea! for trying to be healthy! SO anyway This will probably be my only post this week as Im going out of town tommorow and wont get back till sunday night.

SO whats up???

Work -- Blah blah blah I dont want to talk about it. Its busy and im tired. LEAVE ME ALONE!

gaming -- Lisa and I finnaly played some mario golf on the borrowed gamecube and its pretty fun. Other than that nothing. Im still on the verge of finishing FFX but have not played in over a week.

Other stuff -- Hannah gave me her laptop on sunday and I attempted fixing it which was really just me doing an upgrade. I wiped her Hard drive like 3xs and then installed Panther on her mac. she had jaguar before and it was a very very sick kitty. Like the laptop would not turn off. Now with panther I timed it and its around 8 seconds to shut down. not to bad if you ask me. SO hopefully that will work well for her this semester.

My parents got in yesterday afternoon and well their car has been having issues and appears to maybe not worth fixing. SO if anyone has a car they dont want and is just dying to give it to a worthy cause my folks could really use a car. Mr Trump if your reading this they are really great people and could really use a car. Thanks. SO they are trying to figure out if they will ditch the car here and rent a car to get home or what. sigh life sucks. I keep saying "this was not in the brochure" and I mean it.

Why am I going to be gone this weekend you ask??? well let me not keep you in suspense any longer. Lisa and I are helping to move Sara down to covenant this weekend which means that after work on Thursday I get to drive snuggly down to Chattanooga! oh joy! Can you tell im excited? Ok it would not be that bad but the car has no A/C, although it has been cooler lately, and no power steering. Its a beast to drive. Plus its stick so only sara and I can drive it and she will not be there. but hey I will get to relive my glory days of going back to school by driving a beat up old car full of junk to college! I hope to get some good pics if lisa brings her camera -- man we really need to get our own digi cam -- and then I will try to post them up next week.

Well I gots to go but hey everyone have a fun and wonderfull time.

cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where my gamecube had gone! lol Well anyway have fun.

Anonymous said...

Darn! If your folks had just been here a little sooner, they could have had the VW bus!

Payton said...

Welcome home Mr. & Mrs. K. I hope that you had a good trip and all went well. Sorry to hear about your car.

Chris...Have you played Metroid Prime yet? I have an extra copy I could give you if you want it. Let me know and I'll mail it t you.