Monday, August 29, 2005

Quick update

Ok I know I always say quick and then I write a book but oh well deal with it! SO here we go

Oh and guys make sure you read my "tip for guys" later in this post.

Work: Oh my goodness I dont think that I have ever been this stressed about work before. I just have so much to do and no time to do it all. This is the first time in my life that Work is actually making me feel physically sick while I am at work and at the thought of going back. SO I realize this is a really bad thing so I am trying to focus on relaxing at work and not taking the whole thing so seriously. It is afterall just work and being hyper stressed over things is not going to magically increase my productivity in fact it probably brings it down. SO to stress I say RUE the day that your messed with Sparky -- Rue it....RUE IT!!!!

solution to stress = vacation. Thats right this saturday lisa and I will be leaving for vacation and we cant wait. We are going to the southern tip of florida and despite the fact that their might not be any place for the plane to land we dont care and are still excited about all things florida and relaxing. I look forward to having lots and lots of pictures to share as well as some good stories too.

Tip to all guys out there -- Ok to most guys nails are nothing very special or interesting. they are in many ways a tool. C'mon we know you have used a nail as a flat head screwdriver before! but seriously how many guys out there have taken the time to really understand fingernails? I have and its paid off big time. You see guys Girls care about nails. They care alot. But most of them hate doing their own nails and I think in many girls minds their is something very ritzy associated with having your nails done. SO heres my story. Back in 10th grade I had the most boring math teacher and a nail file in my backpack. I still dont know why I had it but I did. SO for most of that year I spent each day shaping my nails with the file. I learned all about how nails that are regularly cut and filed to the same length become really strong and heathly. I learned how to file a nail so that their were no jaggies or sharp edges and how to make it very comfortable and good looking. SO where am I going with this. Here we go back to what I said before. Any girl would be thrilled to have a guy who could do their nails. Not only do them but do them well. to the point that they are asking for you do do it for them regularly. Let me tell you this is a good thing and something I think most girls wish they had. SO probably tonight I am going to be doing the following for my sweety.

1. Cut and shape of finger and toe nails.
2. French manicure for finger nails
3. strip off old toe nail polish
4. Application of new toe nail polish.

Last night lisa called me her "nail guy" and I corrected her and said no sweety im your personal nail engineer! SO guys pay attention to your nails a little bit more and maybe you can impress your girl one day.

Gaming (saved for last for those who dont care) - Ok I have not had a gaming update in a really long time mostly b/c I have not been playing much of anything but thanks to the fact that lisa has been working on some stuff lately that has given me some time to play FFX and well I finally did it. I finished it on Saturday evening. WOW thats all I can say. The game was truly fantastic and just like with VII their is still tons that I can go back and do if I want some more time in Spira. But wait I do want more time in spira and thats why I started X-2 saturday night! Back to X. well I said I wasnt going to do it. I said I knew how the game was going to end so it shouldnt be a surprise and therefore no emotional strings should be pulled. I was wrong. Its amazing how when you spend 55+ hours with a game, a really well done game that really focuses on character development and story how you can be effected so much emotionally. SO yeah I cried. Just a little bit but im not ashamed. X had a very happy yet extremely sad ending and they pulled it off flawlessly. Oh and the ending is not some corny little 15-30 second in game blip like halo 2 its a 15-20 min cg movie that is done really really well. It was the perfect ending to an amazing game and Im glad I got to hear Tidus' story.

Well thats all for now
Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great guy! Lisa is a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

You are genius...in a shocking, frightning, and yet brilliant way

--Luke

Payton said...

Lisa...When are you going to let him cut your hair?

Anonymous said...

Lisa's toenails look great! Now you just need to trim her unsightly nose hairs! (Just kidding! She's got very nice nose hairs. ^_^)