Thursday, August 11, 2005

Picture pages -- Picture pages lots of fun with Picture Pages...

WOW two posts from me in the same day!! Can you tell I wish to die? j/k so yeah im exhausted from yesterday so im blogging so yeah thats what im doing.

Ok first up is a pic of Lisa (left) and Sara (right) at the Lebanon Blues festival last weekend. It has been Sara's life long dream to be a mascot of some kind so for a few hours her life's ambitions came true when she got to answer to the name "westy"


Another "westy" shot but from a little farther away.


Here is my attempt at being westy! I have to say I think Sara made a cuter westy. Probably much less frightening to small children as well.


Transition Time!!!
Here are the promised motor bike pics. This first one is from the front when the bike was all torn apart.


Shot from the back rear. It looks like I've been in a wreck or something. But I was not.


Front right -- if you look above the front fender you will see a black piece of plastic that looks like a backwards "y" thats my RAM air duct!!!!


All my plastic bits carefully placed to the side so they did not get damaged and my broken upper cowl is on the bottom left. I dont care about that one so much.


TA DA!!! All back together and looking mighty fine. I also chopped the rear fender which you may or may not be able to tell but it came out really well.


Oh did I mention I got LED's for the bike. They look sweet! The front ones are only really visible from the front but I think the engine and tail came out AWESOME!


Another side shot.


Oh the lights are out again!


Ok hope everyone likes the pics.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good pics...cept for the fact that i can't get a good look of the LEDs. guess theres only one way to really get a good look :D

i think sara should be westy full time

--Luke

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, Chris. Wish we lived closer so we could go ride. :(