Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Eureka!!!!!

Well yesterday I picked up my car and if I may quote gomer pile ShaZam! It works!!! Once again im going to run down the expenses and things I have fixed very briefly

95 Vw Cabrio $3500
Transmission flush and oil leak fixed $180
Rebuilt Transmission $3800
Tires rotated and balanced $70
4 new tires $250
New plug wires $80
New Spark plugs $15
New right Front axle $185

Grand total of $8080 on this car

SO yeah finnnaly after all that it works. For now until the next big thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting a car that runs - priceless. For everything else, there's Master Card.

Anonymous said...

wow. sucks a lot.


i see you're still not taking my advice regarding more interesting blog topics...

i keed i keed... okay well have fun at work tomorrow. i suppose.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Hannah's right; you need to pick more interesting blog topics. How about all those drug deals and drive-by shootings you tell us about? Or am I not supposed to mention that?