Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Day, thug style, in the Hood

Well since everyone is like "dude yo' blog sucks 'n is boring" I thought I would jazz stuff up a bit." SO here goes, know what I'm sayin'?

Well last night we started packing up izzle gear 'n what not 'n we start moving back izzle house tonight." I cant wait sleep in my bed again, which wont happen till I dont know maybe friday maybe sat, know what I'm sayin'? but its still coming, know what I'm sayin'? I look like college student going away b/c my whole back seat is filled da roof wit clothes take da house tonight n' sh**. Also we start painting tonight as well n' sh**. I hope that shiznit come out well b/c I really dont feel like painting da same walls over 'n over again n' sh**. Anyway SO thats whats up wit me n' sh**. Oh its hilarious right now Luke 'n I are watching da minute by minute results of da national spelling bee b/c a kid from izzle church is like close winning n' sh**. Were joking 'bout how we cant even pronounce da words 'n doing da play by play sports center style, know what I'm sayin'? Oh 'n even though I dont know what da heck that shiznit means I has a new word n' sh**. "soogee." Anyway im going run this post through da shizzolator 'n that should make that shiznit mo' interesting n' sh**. sO I gots post, shizzle, edit, 'n repost." later

Cheers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! What are you talking about? This is top doggin spellers from all over the red white and blue! My monies on Anurag Kashyap. All the way baby!

Anonymous said...

Nice try, honky, but I ain't buyin' dat sh** from no funky little white boy!

Anonymous said...

ummm oh my yes. this is the chris knodel that i like. who cares if you're white?! you're bald. thats all that matters.

Anonymous said...

oh yes that was me commenting above as well.

Anonymous said...

OH! OH! My asian won!!! OH YEAH! BO YAH! nobody beats Anurag! Kudos for Luke!

Anonymous said...

And a double soogee to the li'l white thug!

Anonymous said...

O.K., time for another post to your blog. The "thug and spelling bee" theme is played out. Time for something new! How about killer bees?