Thursday, June 09, 2005

Random funny stuffs


Yeah thats right!

Ok so if you look at the links on the left you will see one for "jinx" well they sell all kinds of cool stuff for geeks, gamers, and hackers. Now I think their are a lot of really stupid t-shirts floating around the world but this one really makes me smile. SO assert your power over the virtual world and announce your willingness to be an elitest snob and buy this t-shirt!

My other funny story is possible not as good as hannahs dead frog attacking her car story but I can assure you this story is entirely true and not at all exagerated...

Anyway so yeah I think Dayton is a crazy place b/c in the space of one day I have seen two things that well are just bizare.

Crazy Thing # 1: Im stopped at a stop light and there is a car coming from the opposite direction. As the car approaches the red light the driver side door pops open and the driver sticks his leg out and begins dragging it on the ground to help stop the car! I felt like I was in the flintsones or something

Crazy Thing #2: This one is specifically for Hannah. There is a store in Dayton called "Gold 4 Ya Teeth." Just think about it.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - thanks to following one of your links to the t-shirts, I have now learned a term for another aberrant behavior that I wish I didn't know existed. The Internet continues to make a mockery of my life.....

Anonymous said...

Cute site. Next time you place an order check with me. I'm sure Jason will confirm that the fuzzy 20-sided dice would be a great gag gift for Jody.

Since i'm the pedantic one... the link for this site is on the right on my display.

Anonymous said...

Not sure who 'Hannah' is, but since you were linked to her i checked out her site.

We refer to the only sun glasses that really protect my eyes from the evil sunshine that wishes to harm them as "Arnold's". I don't think we'll be adopting her less complimentary " large virtual-reality/old people's sunglasses" expression for them.