Thursday, June 30, 2005

Quick post. No really its short!

Ok last night I got my part!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how long it has taken to get this dumb thing but my Bro finally got it right! SO Im buzzing right now. I was actually so excited I was playing with it. Yeah I know no comments neccesary. SO tommorow I pick up the bike and can start taking it all apart. then I will probably take some pics of the bike naked (without fairings) then put the light kit on. Then All back together and then I will take some pics and post of the light kit on and the new fairing and the cracked old one. SO im really excited to get it all back together. ^_^

Game update:
WE beat Champions of Norath last night! Oh my gosh so you can import your character back into the game and play it over again which is cool. At the end Lisa was level 19 I was level 17. We looked at starting another game and the difficulty levels. Heres what it says

normal - for beginners
med - level 20-34
hard - level 35-50

We were like oh my gosh. We played through the whole thing and are not at level 20 yet. Lisa is close and I might make a new character and exploit the cheat that auto levels you to 20 b/c I hate my wizard. she is ugly and sucks.

Well I have a very yummy chocolate chip bagel from panera staring me down so I must go.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i can just see you fiddling with the long awaited part. and i was jk about the long posts man, thats what these blogs are for, do it. have a good one, and thanks for the comment!

--Luke

Anonymous said...

You actually have a bagel staring at you? I find it hard to eat food that looks back at me. That's why I never have the heart to eat Peeps. That, and the fact that they taste like biting into a Kleenex.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..naked motorcycle....

What is this "light kit" that you're putting on the bike?