Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Say Hello...

Does it ever happen to you that you get a song stuck in your head and it just kinda shapes your mood for the whole time your thinking about it. That kinda thing happens to me a lot especially with Techno /Trance music. Every so often I hear a track that really gets into me, if that makes sense, and it just starts to shape me a little bit. Well the current track has a story for me. I first heard it maybe a month ago on a Judge Jules set from BBC Radio. And well the tracklisting wasnt working and unless you are following along with the set its hard to know where Jules is when the track you want comes up. SO I had no clue what the track was but I knew I liked it. SO I have also lately been on a kick for anything either Paul Van Dyke or Ibiza related and I found a closing set from Van Dyke at least years Ibiza so I downloaded it. Well its like 3.5 hours long of techno/trace goodness and I was thrilled beyond belief that this set had the track thats been haunting me. SO now I had it and could listen to it whenever I wanted but it was embedded in this really long set, so I still wanted it but had no clue what the track title was or who it was by. Well about a week ago I was listening to Digitally Imported radios vocal trance channel and the track came up. WOOT! I was able to finally to get the track information. SO if your interests are piqued at all now the name of the track is 'Say Hello' and its by a Deep Dish.

Check this link to watch the video and hear the song. Let me know what you think!

and the next time you see me dont forget to Say Hello

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often get songs stuck in my head, and it's really hard to get them out. At least...they're not exactly SONGS....more like chants. You know, where the voices keep repeating, "Kill! Kill! Kill!" That's what you mean, right? I mean...everybody has those thoughts, don't they? There's nothing wrong with me, is there?

Anonymous said...

just you ;)