Friday, July 08, 2005

5 days of work makes one weak!

Ok so yeah i think I mentioned before that things were going to start getting busier for me and well yeah I am about to reach critical mass. At least thats how I feel. July is going to be CA-RAZY and it all starts next tuesday. The whats even better is that I keep getting more stuff dumped on me. WOOO HOOO and despite the fact that higher ups keep talking about hiring someone to take over my lesser duties and help out the net team nothing happens. Sigh. SO whats cool about this week??? Had monday off for the 4th which was nice. To quote Apu

"Celebrate your countries independance by blowing up a small part of it!"

And thats pretty much what we did. I really wish we had a camera because the highlight of the evening went something like this.

m-100 + pudding cup = gleefull schoolgirl fun!

Oh yeah we launched a pudding cup about 15' in the air and it was spectacular! I also learned that all fireworks are more exciting when combined with either food or put into a metal trash can. JOY! SO that was monday tuesday was work and stuff same with Wed as well. Oh On Saturday I put in our invisible fence and we started training the pups. Pika's getting it Toshi isnt. Hes such a smart dog and is already avoiding the barrier flags. Toshi on the other hand I think is going to require feeling the full power of the force I mean fence before she realizes what she needs to do.

SO that brings us to today. Friday. I love fridays. Anyway I finnaly graded all my finals, well all but two and you know who you are! SO those and the grades will go out in the post tommorow. My star student Nicole Hust won the wrinkly Brain award for the year so im sure she will be excited about that. Hopefully everyone else will feel inferior to her 1337 computing skillz and wish beyond wishes to be as 1337 as she. SO other than that not much just lots of work and then working with the pups on the fence. Oh I did accomplish a major thing today. I was able to get my motorcyle helmet on my head while my headphones remained in my ears!!!! Tunes while I rode to work. Its amazing how music makes things so much better. Well I guess I should try to do something since im still at work but the problem is I need to do stuff away from my desk and since I am one of the only people left I have to sit here and answer the phones and wait for people to show up for apointments. SO that greatly limits my productivity.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Launching bottle rockets from a moving vehicle gave me a lot of gleeful schoolgirl fun (back in the day), but for now I am happily content with M-100's and pudding cups. Aah, the simple pleasures of life.....