Monday, July 11, 2005

The Downfall Of Tom, The End Of Oprah!
















Ok I used to be a BIG Tom Cruise fan but lately well not so much. He has really gotten away from the style of movie that really IMO "fit" him well and is now producing quite a lot of crap. Also using other actresses as a publicity stunt to boost his career loses major points with me. Now on to Oprah. While on her own she is quite a dynamic woman their is still something about her that keeps me suspect. Although I will pay her this compliment. I think if she tried to run for President of the USA she would have a better chance of winning than any black man or white woman before her. I really think she could win and be not only the first Woman president but the first Black president as well. I think she has that much commercial power and I don't know a single woman who does not like Oprah. SO like I said I'm always watching her wondering what exactly she is trying to do.

SO that's why the clip above is so joyous to me. I get to see a waning actor lose control of all things sane and kill someone that I think could be apart of a larger conspiracy. So enjoy!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny because it's true.

Anonymous said...

is there a website with just stuff like that? think of the money we could make by having that kind of a site!

--Luke