Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Big Weekend!




Well this weekend was only alright for me but it was Huge for Lisa and Sara. About a year ago (I think it was october 04) Lisa and Sara started talking about doing Locks Of Love together. Well the time was set to do it before Sara went off to College but she was getting a little nervous about if she didnt like it and wanting some time for it to grow out. And I also think she really wanted a hair cut. SO she talked lisa into doing it this past weekend instead of in a month or so. Heres the before Shot!



Now Lisa and Sara have Always had long hair. the shortest Lisa's has ever been is layerd that started at shoulders and went a little below and Sara has had hers mid back so this was a totally HUGE change for both of them. If you dont know in order to do locks of love you have to give a min of 10" and heres what that looked like for my two girls.



Lisa said her ponytail was about 2xs as thick as Sara but they were almost the exact same color so I guess sara can look forward to thick hair or she is blest with what shes got. Heres another pic thats closer so you can see the style better that they got.



I think they both turned out really great and am very proud of both of them for making a sacrifice so that someone who has lost their hair could have some. I know lisa is not real happy with hers and I think sara still doesnt know what to think of her cut but like I said I think they are both really cute and came out really well. SO if you see either of them or feel like dropping them a line let them know they did a good job. I think they are planning on doing it again in another year or so. That is if Sara doesnt fall in love with her new style and not want to give it up ^_^

Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they both look really cute! And I'm not prejudiced at at all.

Anonymous said...

they both look great! and they know it.

--Luke

Anonymous said...

I think both of them look nice. ^_____^

Anonymous said...

They should both be very proud of what they did and they look great!