Saturday, March 04, 2006

BOOO to barnes and nobles and starbucks!

Ok so lisa needed to do some work tonight and as we still have no internet in the house we were forced to go out looking for a network to hop onto. First we headed to borders where we discovered they were closed b/c they were in the process of moving. Next we went to Barnes & Nobles where we discovered that you had to pay to hop onto their wlan. BOOOOO!!! I was also able to pick up the signal from the nearby starbucks where I discovered again you had to pay to use their net. BOOOOOOO! SO now we are at panera sipping coffee and using their free wlan. Its also doubly good b/c they have two great big comfy chairs by a gas fireplace so we are all nice and taosty warm. SO thats cool and this is a first for me as I have never gone somewhere and used a computer totally wireless. SO again I love my new little chiyo chan SHE ROCKS!!! Well thats all for now oh yeah wait I swam this morning and did a 8 min 20 sec for the 400 which means im getting faster after only 3 workouts! I really feel like im settling into a rythm faster and not struggling to breath as much. Well thats all for now.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to see if you will enjoy pokemon.

firefly said...

...and library computers are usually unattainable due to kids on them 24/7.

Anonymous said...

Firefly = stalker.