Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My new laptop!!!!

Well as promised I took a couple of pics of my new laptop and well I put a 360 controller with a couple of them for size reference. Just to clarify its an Averatec 1000 series laptop with a 10.6" widescreen and it weighs a scant 3.5 lbs with battery.





So there ya have it. And yes I did name it Chiyo chan and it rocks and I have to say I think it looks sweet next to the 360 controller. Well thats it for now. Oh yeah I signed up for a sprint triathlon in april. SO I now have some motivation to start training a little harder and to get some time in the pool. The distances are 400m swim -- 22 KM bike -- 5 KM run. Im really excited about it as im starting to not feel as weak as I have been in the past. Although my right leg is still much weaker than the left I am doing what I can to strengthen that and I can tell its making a difference.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you check to see if the mac was chiyo chan too?

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what the difference is between a notebook and a laptop. I know, I can research it myself, but if you have sec, Chris or radar, do you you guys know? I'm sure you do. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dude that is one small computer. Nice though...

Payton said...

Nice!!! Congrats to you.