Sunday, February 19, 2006

I got it!!!!I

Well it took a bit of time and a little convincing but I got my new laptop and am actually blogging wirelessly on it right this second. So this is my first wireless entry and my first entry from my new laptop. Pictures are coming maybe by tommorow I hope. Other big news is that my ipod is at this point officially dead. I have run several of the diagnostics and it passes most everything however occasionally the hard drive test fails and I get basically a fatal read error. SO it looks like the drive in it is toast and I am thinking now that perhaps the flash based mini and nano's are a better way to go then the hard drive based units as hard drives dont really like to be moved while they are spinning. well dinner calls but hey if anyone wants to get me a black ipod nano i wouldnt turn it down ^_^

cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. You guys have dinner at 2:00?