Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And Friday makes 15

yes not only was friday the 1st anniversary of my blog it was also the day that I was involved in my 15th yes thats a big one followed by a big fat five -- 15th car accident. And in the spirit of me and my life it had to be something unusual. SO as I was sitting at a red light In my (still brand new to me hyundai tucson) I was rear ended by a guy who just was not paying attention. He has totally jacked up my bumber and now I have to take my car to get repaired. Now you might be thinking hmm doesnt sound that bad. Well as I was pulling off the road to get things like insurance info and check damage the guy who hit me RAN. yes thats right he fled the scene. SO there I was all alone with a jacked up bumber waiting for the cops. SO that totally blew and I would write more but I need to restart my computer again b/c my ipod is totally not working. Do you hear that payton. this is at least the 3rd time that I have had to search through forums and look through stuff b/c my ipod just forgot what it was supposed to do as in it lost all my music and then no longer would sync with my pc. SO thats what I am doing now. Trying to resurect my ipod again.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man... 15 accidents? Wow!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Sorry bout that man. Did you get anything on him?

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, little trooper. Your day will come. True, it may be rainingon your day, and you might get splashed with a lot of muddy water, and then you might get a cold that'll turn to bronchitis.......but, your day will come!

Payton said...

Hmmm. Sounds like you have as much luck with an iPod as you do with cars.

Anonymous said...

... and the other 14 accidents?

Anonymous said...

so is it possible, to set up the faxscanner bar to the hardrive of an ipod to scan images to the pods hdd? wouldn't you need some sort of software to do that? hmm