Friday, February 03, 2006

1st Birthday Evuh!!!

Thats right peoples today my blog is officially 1 year old! I cant believe I started this over a year ago and that I still regularly post to it and that my posts are probably longer than most people care to read! WOOT for me! SO thanks to everyone who stops by and reads and thanks also to all those who leave comments as they are always appreciated and help justify my poor existance in this thing we call INTERNET.

Ok so heres my funny thought of the day and it really shows the difference between being support and being an end user.

If you are an end user calling support you pray you dont get voicemail

If you are support calling an end user you pray you get their voicemail

Seriously im not joking. Most of the times I do callbacks I just sit and hope that they dont pick up the phone. SO anyway just a little something to think about.

Cheers and thanks again for reading!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Eugene. And for some reason, my internet isn't working, and I was wondering if the internet was down? And if so, if you wouldn't mind putting it back up again. Thank you for your assistance at this time.


Eugene Z. Vanderbilt

Anonymous said...

"my blog is officially 1 year old! I cant believe I started this over a year ago"
Uhm... Contradictzorz!

Anyway, Happy B-Day Chris' blog!

Also, I hope the above comment was not from "you know who".

Payton said...

Because of this blog I was able to rekindle an old friendship. I love your blog and the posts are the right size.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for turning me onto blogging! No, I'm not Eugene. Thanks to radar for saying something nice about me in his lastest post, seriously, he said I was a gentle guy {in the past)and I intend to work hard to be that person again. Thanks Chris for accepting my comments; but, I'm going to back off some 'cause you guys are family mostly. I have two blogs of my own now. Take care all.