Monday, January 23, 2006

a;ldjfaetihidadg;l;k ^_^

Ok so yeah im back and wow i am wiped out. Totally annihilated is how I feel. SO much for vacation time. I joked with lisa that I think this whole thing is a consipiracy by my job to make me willingly forfeit vacation time b/c since I have worked for MDECA my vacation time has been either:

1. Impossible to use b/c of how we accrue it
2. used for something other than vacation
3. used on a vacation that blew goats.

That pretty much sums up my "productive" use of vacation time over the past 5.5 years. SO oh well I just continue to live at my desk and rot. Just kidding im not rotting im just tired and not in a the best of moods. Its funny though b/c I got a call today to do a job shadow for a kid in HS and im like ok Ill show him whats what. he he he. But seriously let me try to put together at least a couple of coherant thoughts. Ok Yes I am back from arizona. No gary it was not a retreat and their were no illegal or controlled substances also it was not Sara Baker. WOW guess what their is more than one girl named Sara in the world. Sorry not trying to be harsh its again the tired that is doing this. Anyway Oh and by the way the grass on my berm could still stand to be a little shorter so tell the horse to come back. Oh yeah and Steve let me just say that the prices your rec center charges are insane!!! can I say that one more time they are insane!!! like im looking at it and it would probably cost me more to come and climb at your joint then to go to a real gym. And sorry but most gyms are in the 10-15,000 sq ft range plus another 4-5k for bouldering. I seriously dont know what they are thinking. 30 bucks for a belay class then another 15 for a cert!!! who do they think they are????? Ive been climbing for 6 years now and you want me to take a written test! what so that you know I can write belay on and on belay. Sorry venting. Its just dumb thats all and I swear if I go and steve doesnt let me set a boulder problem im going to scream until he does. SO if you want to see Chris Sparky Knodel or Ruki or whatever you want to call me scream like a little girl till Im blue in the face and get my way just let me know and I will tell you when I am going to Steves wall. ^_^ but be forwarned you might have to skip paying a bill just to get in the door to see this oh so dramatic event.

Sorry I know I went off on a tangent but ya know. I guess I can always go outside for free and thats what I have been doing for the last year. Ok again trying to stray back to some type of coherant thought wave. The trip yesterday felt long. IT felt like we were traveling all day and I guess we really were. Left Sara around 9:45am and got to my house about 9pm so yeah that was a pretty freaking long time. However the flight was made nicer by two of my bestest friends. Mr Gameboy and Mix master Ipod. Ahh its so nice to be able to totally drown out everything around you and kinda forget that you are in a bullet shaped coffin traveling around 450 mph roughly 5 miles above anything safe to stand on. And when you think about the fact that the only thing keeping you in the air is the Bernoulli principle well my friends thats pretty scary. That and the fact that your pilot has a hmm 70% chance of being either: (woot 4 lists)

1. drunk
2. hungover
3. asleep
( i still dont know which is worse. Vote with your comment!)

Is also comforting. So needless to say physics held up and my arch nemisis gravity did not prevail therefore we landed safely in columbus last night and then made the drive back down to drizzly dayton. SO thats pretty much the update. This week is going to be INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE and so im really trying to catch up on rest at work before I go home b/c I think thats going to just as bad as work. Oh well I will try to post again this week something with a bit more perc to it.

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear God, I won't "vote" on the pilot thing 'cause I wouldn't want to jinx anyone.
Hope to console you by saying thanks for letting me post on your blog. I won't comment on family stuff. I like you because you believe in God. Glad you got to Dayton safely.

Payton said...

Glad you're back and all went well. Mr. Gameboy and Mr. iPod (or Mr. MP3 Player for me) are a life saver for me also. Rest up and relax.

Welcome back. =)

Payton said...

Could you explain this blog's title? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...it seems to me that "hungover and asleep" or "drunk and asleep" are not mutually exclusive. If I had a choice - which I don't - I think the hungover pilot would be the least of three evils.

Anonymous said...

you don't call that post perc?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25071909

Anonymous said...

Nice rant. ^_^ At least you didn't have to sit in a 474 for 15 hours like that. And I vote hangover as worst; at least if he's drunk, you can pretend it's a rollercoaster.

Oh, and I've decided I want the Boo. Too cool to pass up. Removable wings rock.

So how's Sarah, Lisa and the gang? Take care!
Ja ne!

Payton said...

Post something new.