Monday, October 02, 2006

Insert Title Here

Ok I couldnt think of anything to call this update and I was tired of using "quick update" for a title so there ya go. SO whats up??? Well last week I was in Columbus all week in Training taking RH033 which is the first level "power user" Red Hat Linux training class. It was a good class but im so glad that I dont have to do that everyday. 8 hours of classwork in the same content area with roughly 3 labs a day is just too much. Especially for 4 days. SO thats over.

I guess I will just break things out like I normally do.

House:
No real progress. Worked on the guest room most of saturday fixing / re-painting the walls. Was not expecting to have to do this but thats life right. But now that room is back to working order and Lisa and I were able to re-claim Kaiya's room and move all the junk out of her room into the guest room closet. Which makes Lisa much happier than she was before. And that my friends is a very very good thing ^_^ Still have not heard when to expect the cabinets to be in or any other work to start!!!!! Which is just freakin awesome!

Training:
SO what now that the marathon is over??? Some of you might be wondering that? Well I have one more race for the year and thats the ghosts and goblins 5k near the end of the month. ITs a 5k so its the first race im doing this year where im not worried about finishing and actuallly thinking. Hmmmm how fast can I do this in. Ideally I would love to go under 20 min. But that would mean sub 7's for the whole thing. Dont know if I can squeek that. I would at least like to go under 24. I think last year I was 26 something and I feel a lot stronger than I did last year so we shall see. Im going to focus on a lot of speed work over the next couple of weeks SO we shall see. And hey its only 3.1 miles. Thats nothing so i think if I dont cross the line feeling like I have to spew It means I didnt run hard enough!

Gaming:
Finished Xenosaga 3 last night and alls I gots to say is WOW. SO good. I have often complained about video games having dissapointing endings. Its like you put all this time into a game and you are treated to all of about 5 min of post boss fight wrap up. And its almost always (read always is) a total let down. Not this game! OMG Can you say close to 1.5 hours of post boss fight cut scenes and FMV. Its like wow I finished the game and now I get close to a full length movie to wrap the loose ends of the game up. Very Very satisfying. Total play time right now is 71.5 hours and we still have a couple of small things we want to wrap up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

took you long enough

Anonymous said...

FFXII sure is enjoyable!