Thursday, October 12, 2006

ankle update

Thanks for all the concern. To answer questions:

"what did the doctor say?" -- Nothing!! I did not go to a doctor. I have rolled my ankle before and this was not as bad as other times. Probably a light sprane. All a doctor would do would be to wrap it and tell me to ice it and stay off of it. I am an expert at wrapping ankles and I know how to ice and staying off of it is "yeah duh" SO I have just been taking it easy. Thankfully my job allows me to sit most of the day and I have been wearing clogs instead of my normal boots to allow my ankle some room to heal and not be agitated.

"hows the ankle" -- The ankle is doing well. I am wearing normal boots again and although their is still some residual swelling it feels basically fine now. Im still keeping off of it and dont think I will work it until maybe saturday and that will probably be a bike ride not a run.

"massive gaming time!!" - I wish!

"Road obstacles FTW!" - Oh jason how right you are. The road obstacle was the hands down winner that day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CPK
Sorry to hear about your ankle. Give us a call this week as we want to know how the house and Lisa are doing.

Anonymous said...

your mum's comment was beautiful