Wednesday, August 23, 2006

new pics

Ok here is the latest batch of pics. It looks like we will only need to have our bottom cabinets replaced and that it will not be a special order so that is nice in that it should only take a few weeks to schedule and get them in. Then next up would be the floor and that is still up in the air a bit. More to come on that. Finally we are thinking about changing out counter top and that would be a special order but I dont think that would really impact things very much. We meet with the contractor next monday to discuss the plan and maybe start setting some dates. But in the mean time enjoy these pics of what used to be my kitchen!





Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris! Not sure if there is some way to email you from here (I don't have im) so I'll just post a comment... We're having a reunion and if you can send me your email address I'll send you the info. It's mschley@jetbroadband.com. Hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

BTW, enjoy the remodeling (even if it wasn't something you originally set out to do!)... your house looks nice. :)

Anonymous said...

My, isn't the kitchen spacious!