Thursday, August 17, 2006

HA HA HA

Ok after some major acts of FUBAR things have been progressing very slowly with the house. Oh I do have to give a shout out for the boy scout troop at my church. They heard we needed help and I swear they sent like 50 boy scouts to my house and they were just packing up everything they could find. They really did save me a TON of time so thanks again boy scouts. Oh and Thanks Luke again for mowing my grass your a lifesaver! SO back to all things FUBAR! SO tuesday my cabs and vinyl were supposed to get ripped out but no. Everyone who came thought everybody else was going to do everything. ITs so the american way. SO long story short. Heres the update on where things are

Vinyle is gone
bottom cabs come out tommorow morning

Carpet sample is back from ITL so I have a value for that but no value for pad or the vinyle yet... just playing the waiting game.

Cabs -- so far cant be matched -- what does that mean you ask? well if they cant be matched then they ALL have to be replaced. IF thats the case we are looking at roughly 2-3 months till things are put back together again. Fun.

After the cabs are out you can expect some pics with the vinyle and cabs out.

Cheers!

No comments: